- Reduced price
Hand-woven luxury scarf in cashmere and silk, brown. Made in France. Cashmere comes from Scotland. The leader in the cashmere market.
They have existed for 148 years, and the biggest fashion houses and the biggest names in fashion are part of their customers.
They are particularly recognized for the quality of their cashmere yarns. Silk comes from Italy.
It is one of the largest silk mills, specializing in the production of pure silk yarn, natural fiber among the noblest and most beautiful.
- Composition : 53% cashmere and 47% silk
- Dimensions : 29 cm x 195 cm
- Fringes 5 cm - Origin Cashmere : Scotland
- Silk Origin : Italy - Hand woven by a French craftsman
- Maintenance : Dry cleaning or washing à la hand with lukewarm water (maximum 30 °), rinse at the same temperature, wring in a cloth, lay flat and iron slightly at low temperature.